How to Make Best Healthy Homemade Dog Food Recipes Free? Today in this article I am going to show you, someone of the best way, to keep your pet healthy and strong. As we know a dog is a part of a family and one of most important part of a family so we need to care him and it nutrition to keep him healthy. AS like human, Dog also needs to eat food that contains nutrients, especially iron, copper, calcium, and zinc. So be ready to teach yourself a little bit tricks that will keep your dog strong and healthy.
Dog need care and healthy food that are homemade. You dog will enjoy homemade food some recipes are listed below…
Make Best Healthy Homemade Dog Food Recipes Free
Peanut Butter Cookies
Dogs love peanut butter, and these cookies are a great way to sneak some fish oil into your dog’s diet. Fish oil improves your dog’s coat, making it shiny, soft, and healthier.
- 2 cups of flour (white or wheat, if your pup has no wheat allergies)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of fish oil
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour and oats together in a large mixing bowl. Pour in one cup of water and blend until smooth. Add in the peanut butter, honey, and fish oil and mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Slowly add the water until the mixture has a thick and doughy consistency.
- Lightly flour a cooking surface. Roll the dough onto the cooking surface to create a 1/4 inch thick sheet.
- Use a cookie cutter to create shapes. Place the cookies onto a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before feeding.
Pro Tip: If the dough is too sticky to roll, slowly paid more flour onto the dough ball.